Custom tool organization made easy. These reusable plier holders are specifically designed for the Knipex 95 61 190 Wire Rope Cutter. The threaded inserts allow these holders to be bolted onto any substrate ranging from Carbon fiber sheets to aluminum clad boards using 6-32 screws. As your tool collection grows, this allows the flexibility of changing the tool layout by simply unbolting the holder and moving to the desired location.
The positive retention design allows these holders to be mounted both vertically onto tool boards or horizontally in tool drawers.
Optional precut Ultra High Bond (UHB) 3M double sided adhesive allows these to be securely mounted onto substrates which do not allow for screws to be used.
- Cost effective tool organization
- Reusable design allows flexible layout options
- Quick and easy installation / removal
- Finger hole cut outs to aid in tool removal
- CNC machined from billet engineered plastic
- Magnetic / Nonmagnetic tool retention
- 3M UHB double sided adhesive tape
Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.7” x 2.1” x 0.75”
Weight: 34 grams
Threaded inserts: 6-32 x 1/4
2x 6-32 x 1/4” Stainless Steel Screws
1x Drill Template
Note: Pliers sold separately